Translate

Thursday 24 November 2011

Finally the day has come...

Though many people says that we humans would not be able to stop learning, until the day they die, rot and faith away, I just want to say... Sometimes, people can just get sick from learning too much. Especially when you have to learn from people who teach you absolutely nothing.

Sorry for my absentees, and that I was not able to post more pictures. I was busy rapping up my works and assignments, and I just have to say this...Its finally over!! The days of going to college is finally ended. No more classes, no more spending moneys on doing assignments and school fees, and most definitely no more college foods.

Previous I told you guys that I plan to make a short film about husband having affair with another woman. But unfortunately I was not able to find a suitable actress for the affair's role. So instead, I did a documentary, titled Un-Equility. Pardon me, but for now, I could not reveal what this documentary is about nor post it on the side. I want to send it to festivals. But for now, I'm going to try think of a way to do the cheating husband short film... wish me luck ^_^

ScartyScarf signing off to find her scripts...


No comments:

Post a Comment