Translate

Wednesday 27 January 2010

My Love Story

To my dear bloggers out there

I find that love, is a charming thing, it is a nice thing to be able to share with some. Be it if its the love one, life partners, friends or family. Love is just beyond understanding.

I find myself easily to love someone. But to really love someone, means understanding, responsibility. Sometimes when a person love another, he or she might, could, would do unexplainable things. Sometimes could even sacrifice love by saying that he or she dont love the other in order for that person to have a happy life.

Love is there, but you dont really need to say it. Actions is everything. Actions speaks louder than words.

I have a feeling for a person, a guy i know. But i choose not to let him know, because it is the best thing, and his happy now with his kind of life. But at times, i keep remembering him when i dont want to...i just cant forget him...not to mention i have to see him in the same class with me for another 2 years....its killing...but i cant do anything but to learn to mask my emotions, my feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment