Translate

Saturday 6 March 2010

I Did It!

     This time, everything well be different for me. My friends will be someone that i can trust, that are mature enough for me to exchange experiance and knowledge. Someone that sees me and not pretend that i am an invisible being. 
     I use to think that i can never be cold to another being, or hurt them when they have never do me wrong, or hurt me. But for once, i did it! To be able to achieve something, i have to let something else go, and that was what i had done. I finally officially broke of that girl/boy friend relationship. Now i am ofiacially single. Which, i dont know if i can say i am enjoying it or regreting it... but all the same, its the right thing to do.
    This year, like i said, that everything will be new or different. Now i have a bigger motive in life, a bigger dream. I wanna be creative and put my ideas, my words into something visual that the world would see and think about it. To share knowledge through media, creative media. To share perspective. But by doing that, i would first have to work in Malaysia, if can, i wanna be like Hans Isaac, taking my own work to overseas. To be well known around the world. It is not about money that i am aiming for. But the acceptence that i am who i am. A creative person.

No comments:

Post a Comment