Translate

Thursday 25 April 2013

13th General Election (Malaysia)

As the years gone by, I am now writing this message at the age of soon-to-be 23 years. This thus marks a record on my life time that this coming may election would be the first ever election that I am involve too close to comfort.

I am never into politicians and the like of it. Never had any inkling to read anything relating to politics in our country. "What is the point?" I would often find myself asking and answering people whenever they ask me of my opinion on politics.

However, how does this year makes a different for me, as election is ever 5 years? What difference is that I am not only reading about the world of politics, but I am also involved in understanding the world of politics and how it is working up our life and how it is making each and every one of us... Us! People who wish to control our own life in the end putting our own life in the hands of another!

As they have always, would always say 'People for the People!' And I would ask in return, 'When will it be the day that we the people start to put our own lives in our own hands and self govern ourselves?' My answer in return 'NEVER!'

No comments:

Post a Comment