Translate

Thursday 22 September 2011

Time To Work

It has been a tired week. With the weather like this, its been raining like for two weeks in KL, lucky thing is that its on and off raining, or else I would not have any clothes left to wear. But there is always the Dobi that I can go to.

Anyway, now my latest project is editing for my dear friend. She is participating in a film competition. I do hope that we win. If not, well at least we did something. Her story is about a young boy who paints with his fingers. He doesnt have brush because his in a poor family. And later the father comes home and give him a broken brush. Somehow I feel like the tag line should be: Better to have it rather than nothing at all.

Tomorrow we will be shooting for a how-to video on making fake blood for production. We are thinking of shooting it in the way of a cooking show. The only problem is that there is only 3 person in the production including myself. Hope that it turns out well and fun.

Well thats all for this morning, hope you guys have a pleasant day ahead of you.
This is ScartyScarf signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment