Translate

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Personal Away From Business

I have a problem with one of the person that I am force to work with. This person has done be wrong before. Which was a good thing, cause at least now I get to know who I can trust and who that I cant trust. But most of all, is that I am more aware and careful of who I said things to. Especially about things I dont want other people to know.

Some of my friends either make fun of me because she was a close friend to me and she was someone that I am always with. No I am not a lesbian. Even during those times I have a boyfriend of my own. To which was not the kind of boyfriend that I would be with in the long run. And some of my friends ask me, how I can manage to work with someone who I have problem with. My answer would always be that I have problem with her, but that is personal problems. But business is strictly business and that personal issues should not go into business. But sometimes I have to admit, if there is a personal issue, there would be a bigger issue to work with someone you have personal issues with because it gives a reason to go against each other.

But what the hell. I am only 21 years old, still young and its not wrong to experience everything in life and actually know things and be mature in life with no regret.

This is ScarletScarf signing off! Good night dear online readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment