Translate

Sunday 18 September 2011

Getting Things Done For School...

I remember when I was back in primary school and even in secondary school, I would come home, eat, on the television and put all of my piles of homework on the table right in front of the television. I would sit there for hours and hours till my mom comes back and I would still be sitting there trying to get my homework done.

Now, I am in university in Selangor. And not to my or any of your surprise, I am still doing my work in front of the television, but guess what, the television remains off all the time! People say that its a habit. But I dont think that its a habit when you start with the television on and now your doing it again with the television off. Its not about habit of sitting in front of the television and doing assignments. It is about the comfortability that takes our mind away.

 It is now my last semester in this place. I cant wait to actually graduate and head out for work. But I will definitely miss some of my wonderful lecturer and friends. I am sure they will fill the same

No comments:

Post a Comment