Translate

Sunday 11 September 2011

Wish-list For All

Have you ever walk into a shop, set you eyes upon a beauty that have attracted your eyes, you walk to it, pick it up, and there, that moment when you glance at the price of the beauty, it just stab a knife in your heart. Bu just went you were about to leave, the salesperson approach you, temp you to give it a try to see if you would like it or not. You would then think, trying is for free, it wont hurt, so why not. And there you go, you put your body into that beauty, it feels perfect. You feel whole and a new person with that beauty. You see yourself like you have never see yourself before. But then, you think back of the cost of that beauty. You just had to rip it off your body and return it to were it came from. But that beauty keep calling to you, asking you to take it home, but you know you cant, cause you do not have what it takes to bring it home... The money.

Well... That happens to me quite a lot. I have lived it up. But most definitely I will get the things I want when I start working. You see, currently I am a university student, about to graduate by the end of this year. Hopefully I could be able to find a job and earn some living for my self and my family. But as for now, I could just sketch that beauty on the piece of paper and paste it on the wall in front of me, putting it as one of my wish list items that I know will be in my possession.

This happend yesterday when I was in one of the Espirit outlet. A high-hilled shoe that cast around RM500/ RM499.99.

Thats all for now, ScartyScarf signing off to get some work done!

No comments:

Post a Comment