Translate

Thursday 18 June 2009

Lost

Thanks my dearest friends for keeping on reminding me that guys always talk sweet to girls just to have what they want. Sometimes I feel as though I dont know anything. I keep asking myself if he really loves me or is he just trying to get what his aiming for. Sometimes i doubt that he has anything for me yet at the same times thinks that he really do loves me. So, I guess you could say that i was in a lost and confussing state of mind and i didnt know what to think at that time. But what's the point, things change, we separate... But here's the thing, he says he misses me, yet he doesnt call me nor sms me, and yet i'm the one who have always been calling him... Did he ever have anything for me?? Atleast anything that is true??

No comments:

Post a Comment