Translate

Wednesday 17 June 2009

Taking the step ahead of me...

This time, even though I know that this was the only relationship that last short but quite intimate, I decided to move forward. Although I have been advicing most of my friends to just move on from a broken relationship, I know that it is not easy, I understand what they feel and going through at that time. And this time, I had to do the same, to move onwards when I know there is nothing there for me to say "Hey wait, just give me a few moments," there is no point of me doing that when i know nothing is going to change. He will never be mine...and i guess that is just the way it ment to be, that we are not ment for each other. So whats more to do then to just let it go and keep walking forwards? But leaving him behind and going back to my mother's home was quite tough. He was the one who wanted to send me to the bus station to see me off, and the whole time when i was with him that day i really wanted to cry, but i didnt. Deep down I keep on reminding myself that i had made a promise to him to be stronger. It wouldnt be fitting if i would have cry infront of him...

No comments:

Post a Comment