Translate

Saturday 10 September 2011

Once again... Sick

Almost everyone on earth does not want to get sick. They do not want to suffer the pain and going to doctors and eating medicine. 
The thing is, i believe that getting sick once in a well is good, cause the body gets a chance to upgrade the immune system and fight the latest illness. It gives a change to the immune system to win. Sometimes I think that it is good to have someone to take care of you when your sick. For me it makes me feel that I am not alone, that there is someone who is helping me fighting to get better soon.
Now that I am living in Kuala Lumpur, things are getting worse here. There is the traffics and also the haze that blinds people from seeing. Haze that is always there during the day, but when the sky turns night, its a clear night sky with a more fresher air. Some how I feel like one day, we will all be the night people, who sleeps during the day and works during the night.
What has happen to the mother earth that we have to face this situation where the atmosphere is fully covered with hazed. It was not like this two weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment