Translate

Friday 2 September 2011

The old new comer

Hi there to all those who knows me and dont. Firstly, I want to wish you all a very Happy Raya in this lovely year 2011 and Happy Merdeka to those of Malaysian.

Though this is a new blog that I have opened today, but this is not my first blog. In fact I have many other blogs, to which all of them have a different properties, a different purpose of me opening them.


So today I will talk about myself mostly, of who I am but pardon if I brag lots of myself.

I am a girl, second and youngest child in a chinese family. I have a brother who is living well, married to a fun loving girl and have with themselves a cute little boy, who sometimes can be a pain...but love him all the same. Currently I have a boyfriend, one that I am so happy to get to know and be with, yet one that I doubt would have a future. That's because he is not from around here and would soon have to go back. If you ask me why with my doubt, I will tell you that I don't believe in long-distance relationship... 
You see, I am from a family with relatives who live with marriage problems, problems that would last forever and solutions do them no good. Anyway, moving on, I am also a free-thinker, cause my parents believe on giving us a chance to choose for ourselves of what we want to believe it. Which I totally appreciate their decision, because it makes me a kind of person that is easy to be with anyone no matter of race, culture or religion differences. Which is a benefit to me. 
 My whole life, I have been writing, bits and pieces, fragments of my imaginations and wild dreams that enchanted the thin wall of what is real and what is not. I find that writing is quite fun, because ever since poetry came in, the rule of writing was proven to have not been existed. And that is a fact to, in writing, words are being use as though they were toys to keep us entertain. Yet somehow people still goes back to the basic reading of romance and non-fiction stuff. Sorry, but I am more of the fantasy person, but once in a while, nice to read about real people's life too. Currently, my most ambitious aim is to be a great scriptwriter and a novel writer, to enhance the imagination of people about the possibility of the impossible.
Apart from all these, I love water, especially when it comes to swimming in the pool. Though swimming in the sea would give me imagination of sharks, but the wonderful smell of sea water and the saltiness, no shark could keep me away. I use to be active in sports, especially the one that we have to do every year during the starting of new term. They used to have one of the section being 'High Jump' where you have to jump over a pole and not touching it or making it fall in order to pass. That was the one thing I love to do during my primary-hood. It is a sad thing that they did not have them during my secondary. Talking about my secondary school, it was somewhere near my parents house, everytime I would wake up at 6am and be at school at 6:30am. I used to tell mom that it was because I am a prefect and I have my duties to do. But there was something more to that. Being in school during each morning at that time was something that everyone miss. But what I got to enjoy out of it was the cold fresh air that hovers on sea level, something that could not be felt during the day nor the evening.
Well, I guess its time for me to stop. Maybe I might put up some poems here as well...
ScartyScarf signing off! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment