Translate

Sunday 25 September 2011

An Open Truth

Today, I walked the streets of economical heart of Malaysia. Trust me, it was an eye opener. After so many years staying in Malaysia, now I agree and straight forwardly speak out the truth. If you hate what you read here or dont believe me, then you yourself can go and see.

I walked for more than 5 hours in Kuala Lumpur today. To be exact, I walk in Bukit Bintang, which was said to be the heart of business, where travelers come to make deals, do business and hang out with friends and families. To tell you the truth, what I seen today was not business. It was not a place of fun at all.

Instead, it was filled with the smell of vomit, piss and even rotten food that lies on the floor. And with that much people walking on that streets, those food just hits on everyone's shoe. What rots! Futhemore, there were thousands of cigerrate butts laying on the floor, papers and plastic flying all over. It was not a clean sight, not to even mention about doing business there.

Yes, business there is good and money comes. But dont forget about being clean too...I mean...I really wanted to puke with all those smells....

Malaysia's beauty is a beauty, only if they know how to take care of it...

Anyway, this is ScartyScarf signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment