Translate

Sunday 11 September 2011

The Voice...

Lately, I have been hearing voices... Its always that same girl's voice. First I heard it when I was sleeping. It just say one word...
Bill...
Then again yesterday when I was sleeping. As usual, I sometimes slept with my laptop on, but thats when I was too tired and too sleepy that I just fell on my bed. But yesterday, while I was asleep, I suddenly woke up for no recent, and just as I was about to went back to sleep, I hear that same girl's voice. Only this time it says...
Just off it...
And I got up and off it...


No joke, seriously. You may laugh at me all you want, but I am not kidding, nor was I imagining it. But the more I think of it, the more it felt like it was my subconscious, but I know one thing for sure, that voice that i heard was not my voice. This voice was the voice of a lady in total control. As though she knows what she wants and she knows that she will get what she wants.

But what if what my uncle says about me was true? That I am one of the seven sisters. Will I really ever going to meet my elder sister? Who could be anywhere on this earth, married with a man and with many kids... If what he says was true, then how will I know that she is my sister when I happen to see or bump into her? There are millions of people on earth... but to find one out of all those millions, and with me not knowing the name, nor the face, nor anything about her, it totally sounds impossible.

Sometimes I feel like someone else is controlling my life, like as though I am one of those characters created in a Sims game, and the gamer is controlling what I do, what I eat and what I say. But they have no control of what I think, what my subconscious tells me. What if Matrix, the movie, have some sense after all, and not just some movie with the only purpose of entertaining us. What if we were all really asleep in a cocoon, trap and being lied to by robots and aliens? What if angles aren't the way we think they are, what if they look like monsters with big scary mouth and all the sharp teeth in them instead of the nicely fine lips and the big beautiful wings on their backs?

I wish I could learn the truth, the truth of this universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment