Translate

Thursday 29 September 2011

Burning the midnight oil

Now it is already pass 1:30 am, its a thursday early mid night morning. I feel so tired, my muscles are aching. My eyes are heavy and my neck feels like its going to give way. Right now Im rewriting one of my script for my final year project. I have my previous version, but its not suitable for using it to shoot during the production time. So I am writing it back again, considering the way of shooting. Because the previous one, I did not write it as to how I should write it, that is the scriptwriters format, rather I wrote it with the vision of my final video, of how I one it to be. But I notice that is not the right way to write it. Because script is for helping to visualize the idea and concept of the director. Anyway, I dont think I can finish this my tonight, might have to continue tomorrow after class...

Good luck with assignments and projects,
This is ScartyScarf signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment