Translate

Tuesday 4 October 2011

A Tiring Day

Today is as normal as any day could be. Nothing much to do. Only I wish that I was back in the T-Bowl restaurant eating that poopoo coco ice cream. It was only around 6 ringgit. Something worth while on this tiring and boring day.

I personally dont even know why I got tired in the first place. Maybe it is the lack of sleep... but I sleep around 1:30 am yesterday... I should say today... this early early way early morning. Anyway, this is life. Life of a student. No matter if its sleeping late or early, still have to drive to uni the next day. Talking about drive, that reminds me... I nearly hit into the bud of another car... I think it was a proton...

Anyway, today I am heading the bed a little early. So goodnight all, have a good dream.
This is ScartScarf signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment