Translate

Saturday 29 October 2011

Busy Week

Hi guys, its been a long busy week that I couldn't even have a peak at my own favorite blogs. Anyway, I have been busy walking around KL, taking pictures, taking more footages of what is happening around us. I have a car of my own. But I more prefer to drive my car to somewhere, and walk 50 meters around it, taking pictures and videos as I go. Not only it is a good way to loose all the fats, but sometimes you just cant get anything from sitting in the car...

So back on the matter of my final year project, looks like it that I cant make it, because I don't have any actress that would play the part of the girlfriend. Now my plan has changed... I'm doing a documentary instead, about life...and death... Actually...now Im on the way of editing it... But tears keep falling down as I edit...just too sad...

Anyway, got to go do my work... Take care, and Happy Halloween.

This is ScartyScarf signing off...

P.S... If I am lucky enough, I might just bring you some pictures of Halloween in Malaysia (KL).

No comments:

Post a Comment