Translate

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Being a Director First Time

Everybody faces problems everyday. From the adults who have health problems, down to babies who tries to tell their parents what they need in baby language. The thing is, no one can run away from problems. Its just that how you are going to face it when it arrives.

Im still pack with assignments as this semester would be my final semester, then I would be a free bird. Maybe work in a news company. As far as my semester goes, this is the first time Im going to do directing. Directing for my own final year project. The story being that a husband cheats and his deaf wife only to be killed later on by his own girlfriend who have a mutual dealings with the wife. A simple story that taken place in one night, an everyday event. Im titling it "The Good Wife".

My problem right now is that I cant find anyone who looks like the wife and the girlfriend... all those that i can think of, they mostly rejected me because... well, most of them have their own assignments, or that their parents doesn't allow them to be out at night.... What a life!

My shooting time would be the next upcoming Monday and Tuesday. A two nights shoot. The boys are waiting for me. Just the two girls are missing, a hearing aid and also one bar... Where can I find a bar in Kuala Lumpur that would give me the permission to shoot? Its hard to be a director when you are doing most of the things...Alone!

Well, got to go back to work, this is ScartyScarf signing off!

P.S: if all goes well, I might post the final video here. So watch out!

No comments:

Post a Comment