Translate

Friday 20 April 2012

Hmmm....

I dont know what to do. I have my laptop next to my feet, my camera just sitting beside me, and with the help of Nil's music blocking out the disturbing noise of people. All this waiting makes me want to write up another entry. But without any clue as to what I should be writing on. I thought maybe an entry on prostitution and my ideology of it would be interesting. On second thoughts, maybe another time when I am in a right place with some fresh air and a clear starry night.

Now this stench of foods, all mix with the variety of Malaysian, Japanese, Western cuisines are filling up here. Even though its an open space, I feel as though I am in a stuffed caved and someone just have to burn something.

I am now waiting for this Yamagoya Ramen to open up. It should be an easy task, food review... How hard can it gets... right? And my reporter is no where to be seen. Talk about punctuality... Malaysian... Most of them at least, have none to begin with. And the assignment stated that it begins at 9am... If I know it would be like this, I would still be it bed till 8am at least.

It turns out that I cant say anything much... Speechless I guess. "Be patient" one of my friend from the other paper would say...

Tomorrow is Saturday... What should I do? Should I savage the streets of Kuala Lumpur again for something on the darker side of town? Or shall I lock myself up in my own isolated tower with my books on classical tales? Last week Just felt as if it was only yesterday. Yet the tiredness and the ache seem to make me bed for seclusion.

=======
Location: Solaris Dutamas
Mood: Amazed
Music: Nil
=======

No comments:

Post a Comment