Translate

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Life's Purpose

I wonder trully, if anyone really listen to every word in Taylor Swift's song "Safe and Sound". It kills me to think that people only listen to this kind of songs because it came out in the movies or that it was sang by their favorite singer, and not because of what the song meant.

I gues it is rahter common for the life of artisans. They are often being miss understood for their passion, their work, their ideals through their talent. Directors often get critisism of their work because of what it portrays, but it is never seem as to how things can be different base on the viewers themself. Musicians are often said to be the ones doing drugs, easy money as long as you have the voice. And people love them base on their beats in musics, the singers sociality, which brings no differ from actors. I don't know what I am blabbing about... Sorry...

Its just so unique that most people don't pay attention to what it is in life that they are living for. Is life all about getting great education, growing up, getting good job with good pay cheque and having a family and later die? Is that all? Then what is it that makes our life so important when majority of lifes are like that? Where is the question of "What is the significant of my birth?"...or..."What am I suppose to do in this life time"... I don't know about you, but i have been thinking of these kind of questions since I was 5. Always with the imagination of doing something great, like stopping the war. I used to have this riddiculus imagination of me standing in the middle of the battle, between enemy lines. Red on one side and blue on the other. Now that I put this toughts in black and white, it does seem riddiculusly silly. Mind you... Even if I were to stop the war, its most definately not by standing in between enemy lines...

Stopping war... How can a little girl, as short as me, be able to do that? If it were fantasy...Yea...May be... But lets just stay in reality please! War will never stop so long as humans never glue their butt to the chair!

=======
Location: Tropicana Golf & Country Resort
Mood: Tiring of waiting (since 9.30am... it will only start at 11 am...)
=======

No comments:

Post a Comment