Translate

Monday 16 April 2012

My Future, My Destiny

Things are really getting weirder for me... Relationship... Am I really not good with people or is it just that i was hoping for too much?

Aidin's dream now a days has becoming more of a motivation for me. Besides them being look like some sort of messages from my other sisters, making him look like a mere medium,
but the weirdest part is that what he had dream was what I have been telling myself for the pass few weeks. And now he dreams of what I have said? I didn't even mention to him about what I want to do with my future. Talk about coincidence!

I know what I want to do, I know what I need to do. But I dont know yet of how I can reach to that point where I can start doing what I need to do. I know that I am weak willed. Often depending on motivation from my fellow companions, since knowing that I can't get any mental support from my families. I don't have much friends. I begining to be afraid of trusting people about myself. I am afraid what ever they know about me may be used against me, and I can't have that. I have been avoiding going out with friends. Especially the ones that possess negative energy. It is not that they are bad people, but I am afraid of getting tangle up in their very own negativity...

I still need to find where I stand in this world. Find what is the most powerful drive that could push me out from my cage and my captor. To be brave to fly through that burning jungle and not having anyone or anything stopping me from what I need to do. I need to find the right steps that doesn't make me go backwards, to that pitiful, powerless child I once was.

I need to do this. I need this for myself. I need this.....

=======
Location: i-City
Music: Radio Fly FM
=======

No comments:

Post a Comment