Translate

Thursday 29 December 2011

Never Notice Until You Back

Sometimes I wonder what is in the future ahead for me... What is in stored for me, and what would my life be like. All kinds of imagination about my future lingers in my head and how and what I have to do to reach to my dream. Even know, I still wonder if the things I did was the right one to even do it.

Now after 6 years that have passed by, I started cleaning up my room, only to find more things that triggers memories. Memories that I least want to remember. Most consist of people that I envy, people that had betray me people that dont really have anything good thing to do with my life. But somewhere buried deep beneath all of this bad memories, lies some of the good ones. Ones that I got close to such as my cousins, even though there were good times and bad times. Some whom are my friends that I could count on.

But the thing is, we see the importance of looking forward so much that we forgot to take the time to look at what we have gone through in our life to reach to where we are now. When I was cleaning my room, I realize that 6 years have passed since the time I taken a picture with my 3 other cousins together. Yet I remembered it as if it was only yesterday...

ScartyScarf signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment