Translate

Thursday 28 February 2013

A new start

Okay, I am admitting myself here, I suck in blogging. Writing a dairy, yeah, sure... that is as hell easy as talking to myself in the mirror or like the time I am talking to God silently in my own brain. But writing what matters for the public reader isn't as easy as taking a candy from a child... or at this moment, kissing a random handsome stranger on the street! Not that I am kissing anyone at the moment... I mean seriously...
Thousands of mind just don't think alike!

So, I am thinking that it is time for me to start sharing with the crowd of things that I DO care! Like the books that I bought from the shelves in Kinokunia (KLCC, Malaysia), or the new songs from my list of favorite bands/singers or more into movies (my specialty...hehe)... other than capturing pictures and posting them up freely on my other blog. 

Yeah, this is now 2013, it is time I step it up... Or like what Stevie Rae from House of Night (by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast) like to put it "Time to cowboy up!"

Anyway, you would be thinking, "Who the hell this Kimberly Yeo??" Well, I may not be that Kimberly Yeo from Singapore who can speed type her way through an sms... But I am the Kimberly Yeo who is a freak for books... (not a bookworm though) But I do like to keep my books in great condition that might probably last longer than my lifetime... Talking about books, yesterday I bought myself two books... promising myself that I wouldn't buy any... what an itchy hands of mine... Anyway, I got myself a copy of The Journalist and the Murderer by Janet Malcolm and also The elements of Journalism by Bill Kovach and Tom Rosentiel. I am not really a journalist... yet.... but I have had a fair share in the field of photojournalism... without the writing part though... 

So I will be reading these two books, and I will let y'all know what I get from them soon.


==========
Listening to The Chemical Brothers "Hannah Soundtrack"
Mood - Hopeful
Location - Hall, sofa bed
==========

No comments:

Post a Comment