Translate

Monday 1 August 2011

Turning Back No More

I thought relationship is all about...well... relationship! The most simplest as going out with my guy, enjoying the time we spent togather, watching a movie, going for a concert, sharing each other's food and stuff. Well, thats what any other relationships are.
Everything going well. But throughout the journey of all relationship, this current one of mine is a real heartache. Lately I have no one that i could turn to to talk about how I feel about this relationship as no one bothers to even try understanding my decision. Well, its not really only my decision, but is both me and my guy's decision. Or more to say that both of us agree to this idea as we thought that it would be best for the both of us in the future. Our decision was that we were to break up this little relationship that we are in by the end of our university life. That is to say after or during our graduation day.

Sometimes i do feel that its kindda pity to end something as great as this. And most certainly that lightning dont strick the same place twice. So i dont think i will ever experience something like this ever again. But that is why i am appriciating everything that we had, and the times that we go through together.Yet somehow, somewhere, deep down, i dont feel like ending this relationship. Although knowing that that kind of hope and wish are just something that is totally out of my grasp. Its quite pity that people sometimes have the hard time to tell what love is really all about. And it is especially hard when your having a relationship with someone who doesnt know at all what love is and would always laugh at love. And sometimes you feel and wonder, where is he coming from? Which direction is he going to? oh well...this is my sadness no one could really understand.

=======
Location: Bed
Mood: Confuse
=======

No comments:

Post a Comment