Translate

Tuesday 19 March 2013

I dont believe it, but doesnt mean they dont

Currently I am helping my cousin with her pre-wedding video. As what you can see on the left side, is a picture, their poster that I have successfully made. Donno if they might want to print it out and hang it one their bedroom wall or not. But its not a normal wedding poster, or wedding portrait. But it is the essence of their story. Hopefully it turns out well. See, this is the first ever wedding video that I am doing, without anyone's help, no assistant, no camera man, no sound man, but just me... a one man standing on the deserted desert... not to mention, I am not even a man, just a normal everyday life girl who just know a little of everything. Trust me, I rather know one thing professionally than to one a lot of things and not being of any good at them.


I don't really know how I manage to end up helping them in doing their pre-wedding video. Not to brag or anything, but it seems that even a one man standing, though not pro, am able to make someone's wedding life more memoriable. But here is one bummer fact; I dont believe in weddings.

I mean, it is nice to get married, wake up in the morning to the first sight of your beloved mate next to you, and to return home to that same mate you woke up with, have children, and grand children, being a happy family and all. But, when it comes to the point of someone marrying just because it is the way of life, that it is the order of things, it just doesnt make sense. I mean... the whole marriage system, with the certificate of marriages, those things are just to legalized two person from a different family to be able to stay under one roof without being discriminated, judge or being look down upon.

To me, marriage, its just doesnt proof enough to me. What is so great about marriage? Do I have to get married in order to have children? Do I have to waste a whole bunch of money on marriage just to lose my virginity to a man the society sees fit? And what happens if the person I lose my virginity to, ended up leaving me, and we ended up getting divorce? Then what is the point of marriage?

Well, I dont know, these are just my own thoughts that comes to me when ever I see people mistreating the sincerity of marriage. When ever I see those such cases where people abuse their married partners, or murdered one another, or to even misplace their partner's trust, its just proof to me more that it is way better not to get married than to have your back being stab thru and thru by the very same person who stays with you under one roof, on one big bed, under the very same blanket.


==========
Listening to: the sound of nature and vehicles and the road
Mood: exhausted to the fullest
Location: Hall, study desk
==========

No comments:

Post a Comment