Translate

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Telling me about ME!!

There are times I wonder to myself, about the companies I put myself into, the kind of people that I let myself to hang around with. My parents often 'warn' me about predators that seeks to take advantage of people like me, ever so willing to help those who ask for it, always ready to trust people without much 'knowing' them nor to ask about their true intention.

I grown up with books around me. Always hiding myself in between shelves of books in the public library, often for hours and hours on end. That was one of the fun time of my childhood that I can think of, always filling my head with stories from the fantasy land with talking animals and beautiful worlds with things that are childish in the real world. But I cant help it, especially when I only get a book once every year cause the prize for books were too much on my parent's list. It had to do, and now I quite a number of books that cant even fit in my book shelf.

Between fantasy and what is real;

I had and still am experiencing unexplainable things. Many people, especially those scientist often would say that there are always explanation to things, events and phenomenal happenings. But ever wonder if there are more than just science or religious beliefs that are going on in this world?

Recently, I met a new friend, at first it was because of my wanting to help this new acquaintance, which later indeed became someone of important in my life. I cant really tell what kind of importance this is, but I see it as someone that I would care for, like a family member.

But one thing caught my attention, compare to all the people I know in my life, that has been years and years, this new friend had only known me for about a month now, and yet is able to tell me about myself up front. Honestly, no one has ever done that. No one can ever do that anyway, cause they are too absorb with their own life.

The sad thing about this world is that every man is for himself. I don't know about you guys out there, but I haven't met a single soul that would put others before himself.

So much things to do, yet so little time!

No comments:

Post a Comment