Translate

Friday 6 November 2009

Just Returned from Bali, Indonesia

     A week in Bali was never enough. Although it was just a week, I really had enjoyed my time there with my beloved friends and lecturers. Knowing that Bali is a place that you could shop, I perposely brought little money with me. (RM 150) to be EXECT. And it last me for really a week there, yet i still could buy two pack of bath salt, a soap, 3 bookmarks, and a big cloth, and of course some snakcs and drinks for my lesuire. 
      Going to Bali isn't just for fun but also to do our coffee table book, which 'In God's Wish' to be publish next year. Hopefully i would get a copy of it for free...hehe... some of our works, such as feature articles, drawing, pictures will be publish in it too, and this is a benefit for us students, it is an opportunity to get a good job in the future. 
       Truely, its my first time to go to Bali, more over without my parents but with friends. Half of the students that were going with me, I did not know nor seen or even think that they exist...but there they are, they sit in the same bus as me, we laugh together, sing together, take pictures together, eat together and...still together even after the trip. I hope, making this many new friends, I hope I do not lose the old ones... It would be a waste if that really happens...
     On the first day of trip, the first thing that i notices was....there is alot of white people... white people not base on their colour, but base on the country that they come from that were dominant with Christians. Those white people. They seem to be everywhere we go. Its like they were already becoming Balenese...except for that they dont dance like them.  While on this trip, I get to see many things, learn many things and hear many things. My first experience in Bali was about the monkeys at one of the temple we visited. It grab something from my friend's bag that I was carrying at the moment. These monkey were known to be the theives of all theives. Stealing from food to glasses, hats, chains, earings and anything that shines in their eyes, they will steal it from you. Just like what they say, monkey see monkey do.   
      

No comments:

Post a Comment