Translate

Sunday 8 November 2009

I Am Sorry Guys...

I am truly deeply from the bottom of my heart sorry if i did or say anything to displease you, or to make you angry at me. I dont meant to hurt your feelings. Now there is only two weeks left before holiday. Christmas is coming, my due date is soon. So, please...whatever i did...please forgive me.


There are few things that i want to say right....yea....first of all...1 love...thanks to UG bro...



To Emad,
You ask me before, why i no longer goes to Hasan's place..
thats because i cant...i can but i know myself that if i go, i might fall asleep there, and i cant let that happen. In so many reason. I have a boyfriend, its not good that i sleep at another guys place, in his house in his room. And i cant stand the environment there. It is hasan's place, i respect how his place is... but my body cant take it... i dont want to get sick and make my whole family worry about me... And my name here is already very bad amongst the arab people... if i stay at hasan's place, and they found out, it would be much worst. And also i have another reason which i think yana still remembers... Emad, i really want to be apart for the mini doc, i know i didnt help much, thats my fault...im stupid at taking videos and all but i still dont get the idea of why you guys want to do the editing at hasan place.


To Yana,
I guess you still remember what i said to you about me and the facebook thing right? yea...i still have that feeling and that is why i am putting some space between it. Yana, i'm sorry if i ever disturbed you... i wont again... and there is one thing i want to advise you yana, you seem to forget this all the time. if you have someone you dont want to lose, always make sure that you gave them our time. because if you dont, they will surely find someone else. The world is an unfair playground. It is a world that will hurt you to the core. It is a classroom that makes you think "what did i do?" Life isnt a place that would always give you a fair price. sometimes the other would just have to give way.


To Luvia my love,
Its not that i have any problems with hasan or yana, its just that i stayed away from hasan's place that it kindda made me distance from them. also judging how yana likes to stay at his place. I know its more fun then here. One more thing, i dont want to say what, but try to have peace with them, even sometimes they drive you up the wall and give you no space to defend yourself. They are who they are, instead of argueing with them, trying to let them see that your right, understand them, and talk peace with them. i know the kind of troubles you have base on what you post and what you told me. but like i said so many times, things doesnt always go the way you want it to go. and thanks, for asking me to think about myself...but i dont know if i can do that or not...


To Moazir and Yasser,
You guys, truly i enjoy the time i spend with you guys, although it is short, but it was worth while. i might not see you guys again, but i hope not to lose contacts. Moazir, thanks for your ears, i hope my voices didnt do any damage to it. you are really a great listener and a great person to discuss things with...you know what i mean. I hope you dont give up on your english, im always here to guide you if you have any problems. Yasser, although the time we spend was really short (just one outing with you) but it was worth while. But your a bad lier as well... I know how sometimes when you got a problem and you dont want to talk to anyone or see anyone, but still...you have to let it out sometimes, shouting at the mirror, writing it down, talking to someone, anything, just let it out... you dont even have to tell any living soul...but i hope you find peace with your inner self.


To Hasan...
Sorry i put you last...coz i dont really know what to say to you...only thing is stop smoking you damn.......haiz...actually, your the 3rd person im trying to convince to stop the smoking habbit... there is no reason for you to continue smoking like that...and when you go home, your going to take a break from smoking...so why dont you just stop smoking? truly...i donno what else to say to you... and good luck with your progress ^_* you know what i mean


To Yana and Moazir,
You guys have ask me before, why i dont just break off with my bf and let him go...be free from him... well...here is my truthfull answer to you guys... the only reason i am still with him is because i still love him... he is my everything, although there are most of the times, him doing things and breaking my heart. i keep him at my side because i have no one closer to me other than him. His the only person that i could truly talk about anything to...things that even most of you dont know...his the only one that could talk to me, give me solutions that non of you could. at times when i am lost, i dont know what to do, his always the one to give me a new hope. and his the one i know that will be by my side and not abandon me....i dont care anymore about all the things he did to me, i just need someone that i know will be there for me to cry on...who will always come when i need him


guy, you guys are the closest friends i got in my entire history.... but please try to understand my situation... i dont want to do anything to distroy my family...i dont want my family to separate because of my behavior here with you guy... they trust me, and i dont want to lose that trust...


i love you guys...take care...

No comments:

Post a Comment