Translate

Tuesday 1 June 2010

What do I think about editing?

If one ask me about editing, all i can say is that it is fun if i just edit for no reason...maybe for my own fun, maybe because i got an idea for something, or maybe im just looking for an experience. But if one ask me to edit as a career, i would say "No Way Dude!".... i mean really....editing as a career?? really boring for me... i mean...look at it...an editor gets to just sit down 24/7...but i need more action in life than just sitting down... i prefer to go out and do stuff... see things...touch and smell...
Some people say that i am good in editing...and they think that i will be a future editor...no way man.... i prefer more to sticking to me own ideas. i prefer to be a director and a script writer...produce my own script... that is how my future would be like....
I dont mind editing for my group assignments...but really...if others dont edit... it really does not benefit them...but...up to them...

No comments:

Post a Comment