Translate

Tuesday 1 June 2010

Things have change...

     Things have change dramastically. Ever since back from Bali last year, now i have a wonderful boyfriend who likes to bully me, have more iranian friends, slowly opening up my self to father. At least try to let him understand me a little bit. I dont really care about what he thinks about me bf, i have done my part to introduce. But not my problem if he didnt want to know more about the people i hang out with. Sometimes i do wish that father be more of a normal father, that wants to engage in our daily life. I dont want to complain...But the way he is....just come back and sit down, watch tv and sometimes dozed off... never want to bond with us...Sometimes when i want to tell him something...like that part about me having a boyfriend...i also dont know how to tell him... no idea what word to start off with. And what would he do if he dont like the idea of me having a bf that is not even malaysian? He doesnt know me at all. I know that he would want me to be married off to a chinese dude, but that is not what i want. Chinese dude aint that good at all.
     Sunday was my birthday, only my bf gave me presents. I know that none would remember my birthday... Well... what to do. Even my cousins...only Kili called me and wished me, and Melcom smash really cold cream onto my face....i have to bath three or four times just to feel secure that i am clean enough to go out there...haiz...

No comments:

Post a Comment