Translate

Friday 3 September 2010

A New One

Throughout my entire life, i only know one thing, and that is to write what i see in my fairy tale land. Although i had so many ideas for all different kinds of story, i never seem to be able to finish all of them.

Now in total i got 5 stories to complete. One of which i had only just started to write yesterday. Two from last year and the other two from god-knows-when. But the latest one that i am currently doing is called "What will be, will be". It is a fantasy story, well all of my stories are fantasy anyway, so no surprise there.


Do pray and wish me luck for i will do my very best to finish it before next month with is October 2010. What i will be doing with this story is that i will combine it with my illustration assignment. Using only little yet important parts and draw it out onto an A3 size paper with my laptop, after finishing all these, i hope to be able to publish me first written story. 


Well, anyway, i better go back to writing it if i want to finish it sooner. 
See ya then!

No comments:

Post a Comment