Translate

Friday 11 July 2014

I dont event know myself

I may seem young, if you were to look at my physical appearance. I may sound old if you were to just listen to what i have to say. But if you were to see me while listening to my thoughts, you might just begin to believe that I am just the right age.

People always say that I am young, still have many things to learn. Its no surprise that its even the second time that i have been labeled as naive... I wonder why of all things naive. I just have my own system of believes and for sure that I have brought myself to come to terms with things. 

The sky treats us so differently at night compare to the day. The moon, always greatting me with a warm smile and a cool hug of atmosphere... It is as though I am finally being freed from this cage they called life.

What is life if you are to always live it the same why? Eat the same thing, face the same people over and over... And there is just nothing to talk about. The trivious part about secrets in a relationship is the expected fun of sex. There is nothing to talk about... Nothing to share, other thab the already too commonly anticipated heat from your arose partner that it had became unconvincible.

Life... That is what they often called it. A misrepresented, non-existance thing.

What is so different of us from the everyday life of Sims? Only to end up being ruled by religions and laws of authority, that nothing seems to ever make sense anymore. It only seems simply because we are taught to recieve it that way and silenced so as to no ask unfolding questions.

I have been in a place for nearly nine months. Althought most of that time I trully felt like there is no purpose to continue on, yet why do I still? Knowing that it wont have a happy ending... Why am i born this way? Why was I brought up in a way that even I myself do not understand? And yet people think me strong. To what insane land have they went and came back from? I wonder...

=========
Location: out in the dark
Music: only the sound in my head
=========


No comments:

Post a Comment