Translate

Tuesday 17 August 2010

Just Blaming My Self...

     Life sucks, college sucks, food sucks... Everything that happen in my life, that happen to people that i know, i always blame myself. Last time, mom often gets into car accident. And even though it was only just a minor accident I still blame myself, like a silly donkey. I dont know what else that I can do to help. Bad things just keep happening.
    These days, day things keep happening to my family. Again, I dont know what to do. Just sit down and see the things unfolding in front of me. Now my own father is not talking to us anymore, and most of the time I feel like it was because of me. The thing about how he always say that I used most of his money just hurt me soo bad. Sometimes I just feel like stop going to college and just work. Maybe just finish my novels and my script and sell them to anyone who wants to buy them.
    Even the college sucks. Sometimes we even have to pay for subjects that we dont really need, that is not necessary for the course that i took.
     I just dont know what to do. Next week my boyfriend's mother and his brother will be coming here to Cyberia. Which reminds me, I need to clean the house...    

No comments:

Post a Comment