Translate

Monday 23 August 2010

Life is sometimes predictable...

Have you ever gone true a moment where, sometimes things just happen the way you predicted it to happen? Without even lifting up one of your own finger?
     Well it does sort of happen to me. In fact I sort of knew things would happen the way they did a long time ago. Just dont know why it didn't occur to me to tell anyone... I heard a rumor, that if you were to tell someone about a bad prediction or even a bad dream that you just had last night, the possibility of it happening to you in the future lessen. Sometimes I wonder if that really do helps... especially for bad situations like mine.
     I guess, people always take this for granted. Even if they don't really mean to take it for granted, just that they have not open their eyes more and see the reality, the possibility of things that could happen in a life.
     Most of the time in my life, all i do is just put a blame on myself for the things that happening around me. Why didn't i prevented them from happening when i got the chance? Or maybe it have some benefit that will MAYBE unfold in the future...who knows...Weird things happen for many weird reasons....

Anyway, I am signing off for now...be back later for an update of what happen for today's class...
Ta Ta

No comments:

Post a Comment